Tauranga’s Independent Professional Kitchen Designer
With 17 years experience in Tauranga’s local industry Lisa Redshaw offers an Independent Professional Kitchen Design Service for new build and renovations projects. Working alongside a Professional Kitchen Designer is paramount to a successful project, designing and sourcing a new Kitchen is a complicated technical process – it’s not just a matter of arranging modular boxes, there are more decisions to be made on form and function in this ONE room than in the entire house. Take a look at the 6 stages of Lisa’s Design Process as listed below….
The design process when working with Lisa
- An initial meeting will establish the clients ‘wish list’. We will look style, function, family requirements, the flow of adjoining rooms and budget. If renovating site measurements will be taken, if building house plans will be required.
- Concept design plans will be developed ensuring that all the ‘wish list’ boxes are ticked, and the aesthetic of the proposed design suits your unique situation, materials and finishes will be investigated.
- Quotes are obtained from the high caliber professional cabinet makers Lisa works alongside
- Production drawings site measurements are taken every aspect of the design is double checked and put into production. Cabinetry is inspected prior leaving the manufacturer.
- Installation is booked at an agreed date, sub trades are organised to ensure site work goes smoothly.
- Cook, eat and enjoy!