Kitchen Designer Tauranga
The open plan kitchen is the heart of our home, a space in which we eat, drink, laugh, cry, work, and celebrate. Integrated with living and dining spaces the kitchen above any other room is the place where form must follow function.
I will take you through a 6-stage design process:
Kitchen Design Consultation
- Consultation – analyse function of the space, family requirements, the flow of adjoining rooms, style, and budget.
- Concept design – a floor plan is developed ensuring that all the ‘wish list’ boxes are ticked, and the aesthetic of the proposed design suits your unique situation. Investigate materials and finishes.
- Quote – with local bespoke cabinet makers.
- Production drawings – final site measurements are taken. Every aspect of the design is double checked, plans are put into production.
- Installation – booked at an agreed date, cabinetry is inspected prior to leaving the workshop. Sub-trades are coordinated to ensure site work goes smoothly.
- Cook, eat and enjoy!